What to expect during your viewingPosted in: Information
- It will be helpful to you to have an idea of what you will be doing with your photos before coming to your viewing;
For example: Considering a collage? Announcement cards? Prints? Black & white or color? How about a gallery wrap? Have a look at our price list and products available if you are in need of inspiration.
- We highly recommend you leave your children with Grandma or a babysitter; viewings are extremely boring for your children you will have a difficult time concentrating on making selections if you bring them with you. Newborns, however are an exception.
- We have already gone through the photos from your session to remove any duplicates, closed/crossed eyes, unusable or blurry shots. We keep the best of the best, leaving anywhere from 30-60 photos for your investment.
- You will be viewing photos straight out of the camera, with no retouching, cropping or adjustments made. Our post-processing is done when you have placed your order. All photos ordered will be retouched.
- During your viewing, the quantity of photos is reduced to a reasonable number by process of elimination.
Our turnaround for prints is typically 3 weeks. We require about a week for retouching, then our professional lab normally processes within a week and ships. For weddings, we normally require between 4-6 weeks turnaround; this should be outlined in your contract.